1. Appreciate all that your body can do
2. Keep a top ten list of things that you like about yourself ( things that aren’t related to your weight)
3. Remind yourself that true beauty isn’t only skin deep. beauty is a state of mind.
4. Look at yourself as a whole person and not your body parts.
5. Surround yourself with happy people
6. shoot down negative self talk
7. Wear clothes that make you feel good
8. Do something nice for yourself , massage, bath, put your feet up!
9. Use the time you spend obsessing bout yourself calories, weight etc tohelp someone else!
LIVE YOUR LIFE HOW YOU WANT IT, AND DON’T WORRY ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK–IT’S THEIR PROGATIVE!
PRACTICE SELF FORGIVENESS AND BE GENEROUS WITH SMALL REWARDS FOR YOUR HARD WORK/ TREAT YOURSELF TO THAT MASSAGE NOW!/HAVE THAT NICE LONG LAVANDER OIL SOAKED BATH (YOU DESERVE IT)
YOU CAN CHOOSE HOW TO REACT TO A STRESSFUL SITUATION RATHER THAN GET SWEPT AWAY/YOU TAKE CONTROL WHEN YOU DECIDE WHAT YOU WILL OR WILL NOT PUT UP WITH…(DITCH THOSE DOWNERS IN YOUR LIFE) LOL