NEVER AIM TO BE AVERAGE AIM TO BE UTTERLY AMAZING ALWAYS! PLEASE APPLY THIS TO ALL THE AREAS OF YOUR LIFE YOU WISH TO IMPROVE! WHAT YOU DO TODAY CAN IMPROVE ALL OF YOUR TOMORROWS! DOING A ACT OF KINDNESS BRINGS A BURST OF SUNSHINE INTO SOMEONE ELSE’S DAY! BE KIND, UNDERSTANDING OF OTHERS AND THE KARMA KING WILL BE HAPPINESS AND SUNSHINE YOUR WAY EVERYDAY! WHY NOT WATCH YOUR FAV MOVIE TONIGHT!! HAVE AN EXTRA SPECIAL ONE WHATEVER YOU DO !X BEE
Well the warmer weather has certainly hit and I’m kind of missing wearing my famous fluffy coats that I so adore!! It sure is nice though to see feel and see the sunshine! Here are some of my top tips for spring !
Here is HOTFOX FOR SEPTEMBER STEPHANIE MUSKENS! STEPH SPORTS A NEW DO FOR SPRING (LOOKING NICE AND SPORTY BABE) A new colour or hairstyle is a wonderful way to welcome in spring/ summer time which brings my top tip at mumber 1!
1. get a new style or hair do!
2.update your make up and throw out any old stuff or stuff that you know you will never use
3. clean out the closet throw out the clothes that no longer fit you( give to charity)
4. write down your new goals(think of where you want to be / how you want to feel in 6 months time)
5.eat some CHILLI get your metabolism going
6. invest in a good quality protein powder
7.make a routine with a friend to do a weekly run/walk and lock it in each week(no excuses)
8.eat more fresh fruits (
yummy mangoes are coming into season think smoothies)9.pay special attention to your diet
She is dying to get out in YOU! Yes you!!
1. MAKE EXERCISE A TOP PRIORITY
2. DRINK ENOUGH WATER
3. EAT ENOUGH PROTEIN, GREEN LEAFY VEGGIES, WHOLEGRAINS
. HAVE A GREAT POSITIVE ATTITUDE
5. LIFT WEIGHTS TO FEEL GREAT
6. MAKE ‘YOU’ A TOP PRIORITY! ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING GREAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO!
1. KEEP MOVING! when you’re taking breaks in between your zumba or salsa class in order to keep your heart rate up. Repeat the moves you’ve learnt or walk on the spot to maintain the continuity in your workout.
2. TIME YOURSELF! When you’re walking or swimming and try to cover more kiolmetres or laps in the same amount of time each day!
3. RIVAL YOUR WORKOUT BUDDY! AND DON’T JUST TRAIN WITH THEM! By trying to achieve the best times, both you and your workout buddy can compete with each other, not just with yourself!
4. ADD SOME INCLINE! To your walking route by finding some hills or stairs- and you shouldn’t stop there!Add an incline bench when you’re pumping some weights and put one foot on a step when you’re squatting and lunging for a more intense workout.
5. Take longer strides When you’re walking which will up the tempo of your walk as well as work out your glutes, hamstrings and calves.
6. INCREASE YOUR WEIGHTS To challenge your muscles and improve your strength. Remember the reps you do in weightlifting should be challenging in order for you to make the most of your workout.
It is very easy to say and believe that I will be happy when ……..BUT STOP! START BELIEVING YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER WANTED AND PUT GRATITUDE IN YOUR ATTITUDE FROM NOW ON! Living in the now and loving what you have, the people you love in your life and all of the beautiful things you have enjoyed or will be about to enjoy on your journey. Stop thinking about else and simply put gratitude in attitude everyday from now on cause YOU ARE ABOUT TO LIVE THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS SO GET READY!
GRATITUDE IS ONE OF THE SWEET SHORTCUTS TO FINDING PEACE OF MIND AND HAPPINESS INSIDE. NO MATTER WHAT IS GOING ON OUTSIDE OF US THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING WE CAN AND SHOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR EVERYDAY SHOULD BE A BLESSING FOR YOU AND THE ONES YOU LOVE! DON’T FORGET TO SMILE !
1. CYCLE OR WALK TO WORK. This doesn’t need to be everyday but once or twice a week is better than nothing.
2. If you drive to work, park your car a few blocks away and walk the rest of the distance
3. If you are on public transport stand instead of sitting and transfer your weight onto one leg for a minute or two, then the other. If its safe to do so rest your hand on a rail rather than a tight grip and switch your core muscles on to stay steady. Also get off a few stops earlier and walk the rest of the way!
2. exercise at home, go for a run ,try a gym class or join an outdoor training session.
3. meet a friend everyday for a powerwalk, jog, swim,bike ride or yoga session- anything that makes you move but make it social so you will enjoy it
When we are sitting in our office on our butt it is very easy to reach for the biscuit tin and let ourselves go WELL NO MORE TO THAT SAYS BEE! Here are of my tips to get off your butt whilst doing an office job!!
1.stand while reading emails and on the phone!
2. take the stairs instead of the lift everyday
3. walk to the printer farthest away from your desk
4. stand at meetings, towards the back or side of the room
5.stand drinking coffee or eating lunch or a snack
6. use the bathroom on the floor above you or below you, taking the stairs
7. take a walk around the office – as simple as it sounds, we forget to move some days when its busy
8. join a lunchtime outdoor training session in your area and exercise for an hour each lunchtime or ever half or 15mins if your time poor! MAKE IT COUNT!