RUN UP THOSE STAIRS, MAKE USE OF THAT BIKE, LIFT THOSE WEIGHTS, GO BY YOUR CLOTHES FIT DITCH THOSE SCALES. FOCUS ON HOW YOU WILL FEEL WHEN YOUR BACK IN YOUR JEANS, DRESS, PANTS, HOW WELL YOUR SLEEPING HOW YOUR SKIN LOOKS HELL YEAH IT PAYS TO BE OUT AND ACTIVE! (MY SON DOING HIS KEL KNIGHT DAILY WALK LOL) DO WHATEVER MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD AND LOVE YOUR LIFE! CUT ANY SUGARY DRINKS AND PLEASE DRINK ENOUGH H20 ! I CAN’T BELIEVE THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE I TRAIN WHO DON’T DRINK ENOUGH!
Here are some ways in which I think you can get on top of game and have loads of energy to burn!JUST BY INCORPARATING SOME OF THESE INTO YOUR DAILY LIFE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
1. start the day with a big healthy breakfest, think oats, scrambled eggs with salmon and avocado, wholegrain toast with lightly spread peanut butter. Just some of my healthy choices. When we have a big healthy brekkie we have lots of energy through the day to do the things we need to do not to mention snack less on the bad stuff.
2.CLEAN THE HOUSE,CAR POOCH,YARD ANYTHING THAT REQUIRES YOU TO MOVE!
3. get out in the sun for 20 minutes but please remember to slip, slop ,slap!
4.take up a brand new hobby like a cooking class or new language( they will expand your mind and open you up to new people and adventures) excellent to put energize your mind as well.
5. try running up and down your stairs for ten flights a day or 5 if you are pushed for time
6. identify what you can change in your life right now to make your tomorrow even better(it will give you a new lease on life and new purpose)
7. cull the folks who zap your energy and focus on the people who encourage you and lift your spirits!(you cannot lead a positive life with nagetive energy ).
8. buy yourself a skipping rope, dumbells, take up inline skating (a great way to keep yourself fit)and create a affirmation board of all the things that inspire you. Keep track of your progress and how your feeling today vs yesterday and why not start a journal???
9. Always have something to look forward to like catching up with friends, doing a good deed for someone else, planning christmas with your family, visiting your sick grandma, hell even watering your plants is good.
10. Finally, just knowing that you can change and implement simple things to have more energy is a wonderful thing and remember its very important to look after our mental and spiritial self as well as our bodies. Meditation and yoga works everytime for moi!
WELL THERE YOU GO FOLKS I REALLY DO HOPE THAT THIS HAS INSPIRED YOU TO KEEP BUSY, ACTIVE, HAPPY AND OF COURSE HAVE LOADS MORE ENERGY TO DO THE THINGS THAT YOU LOVE IN YOUR LIFE. TAKE CARE AND HAVE YOURSELF A VERY BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND! GO BUY YOURSELF A BLOODY GOOD PUNCHING BAG..THEY ARE GET FOR ENERGIZING, GREAT FOR STRESS A MUST HAVE FOR ANY HOUSEHOLD!
1. crowd out unhealthy foods with delicious good foo. Feeling guilty over one unhealthy snack, meal or weekend is a waste of energy. Instead of imposing strict rules on yourself, always focus on what you can have, not what you can’t. Simply crowd out the bad stuff with the good stuff is the first step to the success.
2. we become what we focus on so focus on your healthy choices and overtime you’ll become a glowing goddess of good health. Things like green drinks, quinoa salads and fresh juices will become habits instead of chores.
3. surround yourself with inspiration- hang with like minded people and join community health groups that support your lifestyle.
4. know that you are exactly where you need to be. Be totally ok with wherever you are at this point in your life- it’s all part of your unqiue journey of where you need to be. Be kind and gentle with yourself. If you’ve been doing an amazing job of eating clean and green be very proud of yourself, if you need to jump back on the health bus don’t feel guiltyy one unhealthy snack, meal or weekend isn’t gonna derail you just don’t make them into a habit. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WORRY OR HAVE REGRETS! 5. Positive thinking is really the key to leading a healthy lifestyle. Total wellness doesn’t happen overnight nor is it something we just need to focus on. HEALTHY HABITS ARE LIKE MUSCLES – THE MORE YOU WORK THEM THE STRONGER THEY GET!
Are you feeling out of sorts is your skin a mess, sleeping poorly, having night sweats and feeling slow sluggish and ashamed? Then maybe you may have a slight hormone imbalance! The best thing for you to do to help put them back on track is to….get plenty of exercise, sleep, clean up your diet( eat unprocessed, non white) foods, plenty of water, minimize stress and address whatever it is you NEED to in your life! Because life should be nothing else but blue skies, fun, and enjoyment and yes we all have things we need to deal with but you CAN and WILL conquer them all! ALL YOU NEED IS TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF FROM NOW AND FOREVER! HAVE HAPPY HORMONES FROM NOW ON! If NOT SEE YOUR DOC! (LOVE THIS QUOTE)
HOWDY PEOPLE! HOPE YOU ARE ALL GETTING READY TO HAVE A BRILLIANT WEEKEND!HERE ARE SOME TIPS TO HAVE A PRODUCTIVE WEEKEND!
1. start the morning by going for a big run or walk
2. wash the car or your pooch
3. declutter your house (what I’m gonna do)
4. start planning your meals for the next week(when we plan out our food we sure do snack less on the bad stuff)
5.go and do a different class at your gym or yoga place
6. start a health and fitness journal 7. DO ANYTHING THAT MAKES YOU FEEL BLOODY FANTASTIC AND BLOOMING BEAUTIFUL! DON’T FORGET TO STRETCH! XXBEE NEVER TAKE GOOD HEALTH FOR GRANTED FOLKS AND BE SURE TO BUY A FLOWER TO SUPPORT DAFFODIL DAY AND SUPPORT CANCER RESEARCH!
Winter time can be tough on our skin folks! Hope you have been moisiterising like crazy ( I sure have)! I highly recommend rosehip oil ! NATURAL for your skin and works amazing for fine lines and wrinkles no need for botox folks. Get it from all good chemists and health food stores now. Our skin is very thirsty in August with all the winds we have been having so slap it on. Hope your all eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, wholegrains, eggs and protein, protein plus all the healthy carbohydrates!STAY FOXY AND HAVE FUN!
Fun runs are a fantastic way to get started into fitness, have a goal, train with your mates and do a good deed for charity. Before you do though make sure you have done these please…
1. you should always check with your docotor before starting any new fitness program to ensure that you’re healthy enough for exercise. Can’t remember the last time you went for a run? IT’S VITAL to rule out any health conditions that might make intensive exercise risky.
2.Do a quick fitness self assessment. If you can walk 15 mintues at a pace at which your breathing is laboured but you’re still able to speak, then you’re ready to train for a 5km run. Too CHALLENGING? Start with daily 5 to 10 minute walks and to 15 minutes 3 or 4 times a week.
3. KEEP YOURSELF HYDRATED! 2 TO 3 LITRES PER DAY PLEASE YOU CAN AND WILL DO IT! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND THE POWER WITHIN YOU!