-PUT OTHERS NEED BEFORE YOUR OWN SOMETIMES
– SMILE AT A STRANGER
-ASK YOUR LOVED ONES IS EVERYTHING OKAY WITH THEM
-DONATE YOUR TIME TO SOMEONE WHO NEEDS IT
– DONATE YOUR UNWANTED GOODS TO YOUR FAV CHARITY
-GIVE SOMEONE A HUG
-SAY A PRAYER FOR SOMEONE WHO NEEDS IT
– RESTORE YOU BELIEF IN YOUR FAITH WHATEVER IT MAY BE! BE KIND, CARING AND ALWAYS CONCERNED FOR THE WELLBEING AND SAFTEY OF OTHERS AS WELL AS YOUR OWN ! GOD AND ANGELS ARE ALWAYS WATCHING !
1. MAKE FITNESS AN EXCITING JOURNEY IT’S BLOODY FUN AND MAKES US FEEL SO GOOD! NEVER THINK OF IT AS TORTURE (LISTENING ALISON I’M NOT YOUR PERSONAL TORTURER LOL) WE LAUGH ABOUT THAT ONE DON’T WE JUST!
2. BLOCK YOUR TIME OFF / TIME MANAGEMENT IS SO IMPORTANT NEVER BE TOO BUSY FOR EXERCISE/FAMILY TIME / BE THERE FOR FRIENDS WHENEVER THEY NEED YOU!
3. START PAYING ATTENTION TO HOW CERTAIN FOODS MAKE YOU FOOD( TO IDENTIFY ALLERGIES)
4.GO TO YOUR GP FOR REGULAR CHECK UPS TO AVOID ANY MAJOR HEALTH CONCERNS AND GET THEM UNDER CONTROL!
5.DON’T HOLD GRUDGES IT ONLY AFFECTS YOUR HEALTH / LEARN THE POWER OF FORGIVENESS AND BE THE BIGGER PERSON IN TRICKY SITUATIONS ALWAYS!
2. perform a daily positive conditionally ritiual
3. build your diet around foods you actually want to eat from each food group(meat,veg, fruit,good carbs)
4. take regular pictures of yourself to track your progress and look back on ( I’am addicted to doing this lol)
5. start small and build. motivatation follows action so make first steps easy and carry on
6.visit water station frequently
7.eat in a distration free zone (no more tv dinners when we eat at a table we eat slower and digest it much better ) get more social with your family and talk about how your day was sharing is caring folks(BEE’S NEW YEARS RESOLOUTION TOO)
8. start juicing / make yummy fruit ir vegie smoothies without nasty addictives
9. pick exercises that feel right and functional for you and your goals
10. lead by example for everyone -make your healthy lifestyle and YOUR GREAT attitude inspire everyone around you!
ALWAYS BE A LITTLE RAY OF SUNSHINE AND IT WILL COME BACK TO YOU TEN FOLDS!
2. make an emotional connection
3.make time to meditate
4.keep your eye on the prize
5. pump iron to get strong
6.work more muscles in less time with compound exercises not Isolation ones
7.aim high but also stay realistic 8. Instead of only looking in the mirror and scales for feedback , focus first and foremost on how exercise makes you feel -more energetic,healthier and less stressed. Cosmetic changes will naturally occur if you seek out and adopt a fitness plan that you really enjoy and take to heart.
HELL YER MR JOHNNY! YOU SAID IT SISTER . MY ATTITUDE IS THINK ONLY GOOD THINGS AND GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN WHATEVER THIS MIGHT MEAN FOR YOU… TO GET HEALTHY, RELATIONSHIPS, FAITH , HAPPINESS OR YOUR CAREER.. THINGS WILL TAKE OFF WHEN YOU KEEP THINKING GOOD THINGS ! YOU WOULDN’T WANT THE RUBBER BAND PINCHING YOU NOW WOULD YOU??