Yes folks diet is 80% and 20% exercise! So we def have to pay special attention to what goes into our mouths. Now is the time to get out the blender and make delish smoothies, healthy protein rich meals and snack on spring time fruits. Berries of all kinds as in this pic are full of anti-oxidants so get into them spinkle on your porridge, or as an afternoon snack attack with low fat yoghurt but just watch those yoghurts as some can have as much as 11 tneaspoons of sugar ooch! Shoot away not so good so us treats and simply replace with yummy good stuff!
1. Invest in a good cleanser,serum, rose hip oil
2. de fuzz yourself(laser,wax you know the drill lol)
3. update your make up with nice spring colours
4. get your eyebrows groomed (they frame your face and a high arch can lift your whole face)
5.remember to slip, slop, and slap on a hat
6. be happy in your own skin (learn to glow from the inside out and laugh more)
7.pay special attention to your eyes and wear a bit of black eyeliner once in a while and buy yourself an amazing mascara (YSL SHOCKING) YOUR EYES TRULY ARE THE WINDOW TO YOUR SOUL!
8.treat yourself to a monthly massage instead of boozy nights out( do try and limit those times they can really age you) 9. go swimming in the ocean (SPF15 IT) so good to feel the natural salt water on our skin . 10. massage your feet at night (puts you your body in a state ready to relax!) WIPE OUT THE WINTER BLUES AND GET READY FOR THE NEW SPRING TIME YOU! ONE WHO IS HEALTHY FIT AND GLOWING WITH RADIANCE AND GOOD HEALTH!
1. crowd out unhealthy foods with delicious good foo. Feeling guilty over one unhealthy snack, meal or weekend is a waste of energy. Instead of imposing strict rules on yourself, always focus on what you can have, not what you can’t. Simply crowd out the bad stuff with the good stuff is the first step to the success.
2. we become what we focus on so focus on your healthy choices and overtime you’ll become a glowing goddess of good health. Things like green drinks, quinoa salads and fresh juices will become habits instead of chores.
3. surround yourself with inspiration- hang with like minded people and join community health groups that support your lifestyle.
4. know that you are exactly where you need to be. Be totally ok with wherever you are at this point in your life- it’s all part of your unqiue journey of where you need to be. Be kind and gentle with yourself. If you’ve been doing an amazing job of eating clean and green be very proud of yourself, if you need to jump back on the health bus don’t feel guiltyy one unhealthy snack, meal or weekend isn’t gonna derail you just don’t make them into a habit. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WORRY OR HAVE REGRETS! 5. Positive thinking is really the key to leading a healthy lifestyle. Total wellness doesn’t happen overnight nor is it something we just need to focus on. HEALTHY HABITS ARE LIKE MUSCLES – THE MORE YOU WORK THEM THE STRONGER THEY GET!
Fun runs are a fantastic way to get started into fitness, have a goal, train with your mates and do a good deed for charity. Before you do though make sure you have done these please…
1. you should always check with your docotor before starting any new fitness program to ensure that you’re healthy enough for exercise. Can’t remember the last time you went for a run? IT’S VITAL to rule out any health conditions that might make intensive exercise risky.
2.Do a quick fitness self assessment. If you can walk 15 mintues at a pace at which your breathing is laboured but you’re still able to speak, then you’re ready to train for a 5km run. Too CHALLENGING? Start with daily 5 to 10 minute walks and to 15 minutes 3 or 4 times a week.
3. KEEP YOURSELF HYDRATED! 2 TO 3 LITRES PER DAY PLEASE YOU CAN AND WILL DO IT! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND THE POWER WITHIN YOU!
YES THINK OF GOING SHOPPING AS A WORKOUT!!PARK FURTHER AWAY FROM THE SHOPS AND CARRY YOUR GROCERIES INSTEAD OF USING A TROLLEY, A GREAT WORKOUT FOR YOUR ARMS AND AS GOOD AS A WEIGHTS SESS. TAKE THE STAIRS WHEREVER YOU CAN FOR THE LEGS !! LETS GO SHOPPING LADIES..AS CARRIE BRADSHAW SAYS ‘ SHOPPING IS MY CARDIO’ MAKE IT YOURS TOO!
LOL had to add this classic liner from MR Robert!
A good sense of humour is a wonderful thing to own and be able to laugh at yourself! TRY IT SOMETIME!
Can’t wait for Iron man 3! Love the bleached hair!
HAVE A FUNKY WEEK