Sure you might draw from the some ideas from your icons but always be sure to put your own stamp on it to make it yours. My favs are Audrey Hepburn, Angelina, Kylie, and many more. What is your signature style ? I love wearing floating dresses when I’m not in work out gear. If you luv your jeans and t-shirts then make sure you own it ! You go girl!
1.OVERHAUL YOUR KITCHEN- get rid of sugary snacks such as biscuits, high sugar breakfest cereals and other empty calorie snack foods. Replace with natural foods including fresh fruits, vegetables, legumes, nuts,seeds, wholegrains, low-fat yoghurt and oily fish.
2.CHECK YOUR PORTIONS-Don’t pile your plate high. A good rule of thumb is to have some protein…chicken, fish, tofu or lean red meat and always make sure it’s the size of your palm. Fill the rest of your plate with veg and a small serving of complex carbs such as complex carbs or root vegatable.
3.PRACTICE MINDFUL EATING-Sit in a relaxed manner, chew your food properly and think about what you’re putting into your body and how it will benefit your health. LEARN TO IDENTIFY WHEN YOUR FULL AND WHEN YOUR HUNGRY!
4. ENJOY THE WORKOUT BUZZ- You will feel so good about yourself and so full of energy…hold onto that feeling because it becomes addictive and you will want to feel that way all the time!
5. DON’T OVERDO IT-If you haven’t exercised in a while don’t go too hard at first. Your body will become sore and fatigued and you won’t want to exercise again. Instead build up by setting achievable goals, include a jog in a walk one week, then set a goal to jog 1km straight the next week!
2. REPLACE FACTORY FARMED MEATS AND DIARY WITH FREE- RANGE AND HORMONE FREE MEATS AND DIARY
3. BE ACTIVE FOR 20 MINUTES A DAY. EVEN IF ITS JUST RUNNING AROUND YOUR BLOCK 5 TIMES!
4. GO ONLINE AND RESEARCH FITNESS ROUTINES! BE HAPPY TO BE ALIVE!
5.TRY A NEW FRUIT AND VEGETABLE
6.SWITCH TO ALL ORGANIC FOODS
7.ENTER A RACE FOR CHARITY. IT DOESN’T MATTER IF YOUR WALK OR RUN.IT JUST MATTERS THAT YOU DO IT!
PLEASE BE A VOICE FOR THE HUMANE TREATMENT OF ANIMALS AND NEVER BUY FACTORY PRODUCED CHICKENS. It is so dreadful the way they have to live ,with many dying because they get so big that they can hardly stand up and broken wings and legs after living in a horrid conditions, it makes me cry…So stand up for these creatures by only buying free range and organic CHICKEN AND EGGS where they live a happy life able to roam free and eat healthy…..EVEN WAY BETTER BECOME A VEGATARTIAN YOU WILL SAVE SO MANY ANIMALS AND MAKE MY DAY! WE ARE GETTING SOME CHOOKS AS PETS YAY! REXIE AND MIFFY (MUMMY WILL BE WITH YOU VERY SOON)