1. are you keeping track of what your eating? writing everything you eat really helps you see where you might be going wrong and see how all the extra snacking you might be doing can really add up! Always have plenty of fresh fruits, veggies, wholegrains, eggs yeah you know the drill!!
2. are you trying to lose vanity pounds? Okay so you might have lost weight already and want to get down more but try to focus on health and strength rather than kgs! Muscle weighs more than fat remember folks! Also focus on goals like doing a fun run or hiking up an unexplored mountain as well as all the other benefits that exercise will bring to you better sleep cycles, better skin, better energy and moods!
3. Do you need to mix up your rountine? This is a big one as when we keep doing the same thing our bodies simply put the P in plateau! We need to constantly change and challenge and shock our bodies to produce changes! try rock climbing, dance classes, bikirum yoga, or even a bloody good evening with your lover lol!! SHOCK IT TO ROCK IT!
4. get your hormone levels checked out by your doctor thyroid levels can play havoc on weight as well as many other health conditions so get checked by your gp!
5. FINALLY BE HAPPY WHEN WE ARE HAPPY EVERYTHING WORKS AND YOU GET TO YOUR GOALS SOONER!