1. eat foods that contain less than 5 grams of sugar.
2. eliminate sugar free juices, frizzy drinks or treat they cause sugar cravings.
3.don’t put sugar in clean beverages such as coffee, tea,or water.
4. remove simple sugar items from your home.
5. throw away leftover treat meals
6.buy apples, pears, bananas,and citrus fruits instead of processed sugar snacks.
7. use stevia sweetner or honey instead of sugar.
8. exercise regularly (a good 20 minutes) it will bring through a rush of feel good endorphins and schedule lunch workouts.