IT TAKES 8 WEEKS FOR YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS
IT TAKES 12 WEEKS FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD
IMAGINE YOURSELF IN 6 MONTHS FROM NOW
DO NOT STOP IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT!
1. crowd out unhealthy foods with delicious good foo. Feeling guilty over one unhealthy snack, meal or weekend is a waste of energy. Instead of imposing strict rules on yourself, always focus on what you can have, not what you can’t. Simply crowd out the bad stuff with the good stuff is the first step to the success.
2. we become what we focus on so focus on your healthy choices and overtime you’ll become a glowing goddess of good health. Things like green drinks, quinoa salads and fresh juices will become habits instead of chores.
3. surround yourself with inspiration- hang with like minded people and join community health groups that support your lifestyle.
4. know that you are exactly where you need to be. Be totally ok with wherever you are at this point in your life- it’s all part of your unqiue journey of where you need to be. Be kind and gentle with yourself. If you’ve been doing an amazing job of eating clean and green be very proud of yourself, if you need to jump back on the health bus don’t feel guiltyy one unhealthy snack, meal or weekend isn’t gonna derail you just don’t make them into a habit. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WORRY OR HAVE REGRETS! 5. Positive thinking is really the key to leading a healthy lifestyle. Total wellness doesn’t happen overnight nor is it something we just need to focus on. HEALTHY HABITS ARE LIKE MUSCLES – THE MORE YOU WORK THEM THE STRONGER THEY GET!
OKAY SO WE ARE AT THE END OF JUNE FOLKS. NOW IS THE TIME TO REVIEW OUR GOALS, EATING PATTERNS, LIFE PLANS AND MAKE SURE OUR BODIES ARE IN GOOD WORKING ORDER. LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING THAT HOLIDAY AT THE END OF THE YEAR AND LOOKING BACK THAT YOU ACHIEVED ALL THAT YOU DREAMED OF ACHIEVING. IT’S NEVER TOO LATE TO START !!
HOWDY PEOPLE HAPPY MONDAY! SENDING YOU LOTS OF FITNESS CHEER! WHAT A COLD MORNING IT WAS THIS MORNING! GOOD FOR THAT MORNING RUN INDEED. TO ALL MY LADIES WHO DID CITY TO SOUTH ON SUNDAY A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU! WELL DONE IT IS SOO GOOD TO WORK ON A GOAL , TRAIN FOR IT AND THEN ACTUALLY FOLLOW IT THROUGH AND DO IT..A MINDSET IT SURLY IS HEY! LIFE WORKS SO MUCH BETTER WHEN WE HAVE A GOAL TO WORK TOWARDS AS IN ALL AREAS OF OUR LIFE! I HAVE LAUNCHED MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL …..HOTFOX ANGEL OF FITNESS! PLEASE WATCH AS IT IS REALLY, REALLY FUN TO MOTIVATE AND YES TALK SOME SHITTT LOL!
Hope you are gonna have a magical week, make it happen and shine bright xbee(THE TRAINER WHO WILL GET YOU IN SHAPE AND MAKE YOU FEEL GREAT!)
2.Do things you value-in your busy life make sure you find the time to do the things you love to do on a weekly basis
3. Connect with family and friends regular social contact is essential to a happy life a good support network is with you through good times and bad not to mention have fun with.
4. Be and live in the moment dont worry about the past
5. Use humour -simple ways to destress is by using humour include watching a funny movie, laughing with friends and seeing the funny side in any situation.
6. Aim to live a healthy lifestyle- get enough sleep, eat good food and limit your alcohol intake
7.Challenge your negative thoughts-always say to yourself I’am a valuable and intelligent person
8. Learn to say no- you can’t be everything to everyone without sometimes putting yourself first it really is okay to have clear boundaries and put yourself first sometimes. Because if you don’t look after yourself you no good for anyone else.
9. Make yourself high on the prioritising list do things that look after YOU!
10. HAVE SELF COMPASSION-know that everyone feels stressed at sometime or another and don’t compare yourself to anyone else!
Motivation that results in goal setting can be a result of dissapointment such as seeing a unflattering photo of yourself or clothing that wont fit or via inspiration, such as meeting someone who you aspire to be like, Goal setting can be natural a reaction to dissapointment or inspiration as eating is when your hungry. So if the setting of the goals can be so simple, and motivation levels to achieve them can be simultaneously hugh, what is it that stops us stepping off the goal platform and into the depths of actually doing what needs to be done to achieve them. HERE ARE SOME OF WAYS TO KICK START YOUR BUTT INTO ACTION!
1.STOP- whenever a negative thought comes into your head, simply yell in your head or strongly speak aloud.’STOP’ yOU’LL be surprised how quickly this interrupts your negative thought. You should then replace it with a more positive and constructive thought.
2.STOP ,REWIND AND PLAYBACK- When you have negative thoughts or do something that has a negative impact on you , stop and visualise the thought or action as you would if you were watching it on video.See yourself pressing the STOP button .Then see yourself pressing the rewind button until your at the start of the negative thought or action you’ve just experienced.. Next see yourself playing it back, but now doing it in a positive way. You have just replaced your thoughts/actions with how you want to think or act.With practice this action will take only a couple of seconds to run through your mind.
3.BUT- Any time you feel yourself thinking negatively use the word BUT and point out the positive aspects.For example you might say to yourself, ‘I’m lousy at this job-but if I keep at it I can probably improve. You’ll break the negative circuit in your brain and immediately finish off with a positive thought.
4.RUBBER BAND -Wear a rubber band around your wrist. Whenever a negative thought comes into your head, pull the rubber band back and let it go so it stings you on your wrist(or you can simply pinch yourself). The concept is is the same which is simply to interrupt the negative thought pattern in your brain so you can replace it with something more POSTIVE, BENEFICAL AND CONSTRUCTIVE!